Leap into the sky and fly, alone or in tandem, on paths created by wind, light and emotion.
via Scrimei, 1 - loc. Platani
c/o campeggio Serenella
Trekking and more
Nature and history make the scenery of Lake Garda unique: the beauty of this ancient glacial basin, protected by the majesty of Mount Baldo, is enhanced by picturesque medieval villages.
ALONG THE LAKE
Walks along the lake offering spectacular views:
- Peschiera - Lazise
- Cisano - Bardolino - Garda
- Riva del Garda - Torbole
- Exciting excursions between rocky cliffs and grassy plateaus are available for both experienced mountaineers and tourists who love nature and quiet walks from one refuge hut to the next, to help you discover the "Garden of Europe".
Baldo Funicular Cable Car (departures from Malcesine), whose rotating cabin will fly you up to 1800 metres in just a few minutes.
- In the traditional mountain huts, you’ll discover the flavours of tradition.
There are miles and miles of trails to explore historic towns, castles, inlets, riverbanks and green hills covered in generous olive trees.
Near the Garda & Golf B&B
- Rocca Vecchia 4.7 Km (3 mi) away
- Eremeo dei Camaldolesi 7.3 Km (4.5 mi) away
- Giro dei Vigneti 10.5 Km (6.5 mi) away
- Valle dei Mulini 10.2 Km (6.3 mi) away
A fleet of boats will take you to pleasant little towns bordering the lake, thus avoiding the traffic on the busy coastal roads. Among your options:
- A complete tour of the lake (departing from Peschiera)
- Desenzano - Sirmione - Gardone excursion (visit the famous Roman villa at the Grotto of Catullo and, on the Brescia shore, il Vittoriale: the former home and now museum of the poet Gabriele D'Annunzio)
- Excursion to Isola del Garda,Lake Garda’s largest island (cruise with a guided tour and tasting of typical local products)
- Night cruises(during the various summer events for visitors, culminating in fireworks displays on the lake)
For nature lovers and anyone seeking the quiet beauty of the woods, easy horse trails offer the perfect way to enjoy the splendid scenery of Lake Garda.
Gruppo Equibaldo (Equibaldo Group)
loc. la Pora
S. Zeno di Montagna
Maneggio c/o "La quercia" ("La quercia" Stables)
Maneggio Righetti Angelo (Angelo Righetti Stables)
Club Ranch Barlot
via Porcino 1
At the foot of Mount Baldo, where the lake narrows and the wind howls, calling sailors and windsurfers and kite surfers from all over Europe, Torbole is a place of rare beauty.
It captured Wolfgang Goethe, who stayed here in 1786:
"How ardently I wish that my friends were here with me, even for a moment, to rejoice in the view that lies before me!"
Those words drew painters and poets who gifted history with their paintings and verse.
Golfers know that the lake grants eternal spring to the fields surrounding it, where neither frost nor snow suspend play.
There are 8 clubs open throughout the year, ready to welcome you:
Golf club Cà degli Ulivi
via Ghiandare, 2
Golf Club Paradiso del Garda
S.S.249 - loc. Paradiso
Peschiera del Garda
Golf Club Verona
loc. Cà del Sale, 15
Golf Club Villafranca
loc.Casella, 32 - Pozzomoretto
Golf Club Chervò
Via S. Vigilio - loc. Abbazia S. Vigilio
Golf Club Arzaga
Via Arzaga, 1
Calvagese della riviera Brescia
Gardagolf Country Club
Via Angelo Amodio, 2
Soiano del lago BS
Golf Club Bogliaco
Via del Golf, 21
Toscolano Maderno BS