(D DECREE N ° 196 of 30/06/2003 , article 7 and article 13 )
If you wish to receive information, you must agree to the processing of personal data. In this case, the data will be used only to respond to requests. The provision of data for such purposes and for agreement are entirely voluntary .
The data will not be communicated to third parties and will be used only by authorized personnel .
At any time it is possible to exercise, in the time and manner provided by law, the rights under Art . 7 of Legislative Decree no . 196/ 03 which is given below :
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning himself/herself, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, managers and the representative appointed under article 5 , paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or those who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents .
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested , integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a ) and b) have been notified , as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data , even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning himself/herself for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.